The award winning chalet, Mont Tremblant is the ultimate catered ski chalet in style and design. Voted ‘Best Luxury Ski Chalet France, 2016’ at the World Ski Awards, the chalet is incredibly spacious, sleeping 12 guests in absolute comfort providing every conceivable facility.
Located in its own grounds, Mont Tremblant has been thoughtfully designed, flooded with lots of natural light and the double height lounge and dining area also have panoramic views over the mountains. An open fireplace provides a focal point to the main seating area and there is also a cozy snug and separate office space. A bar area serves pre and after dinner drinks.
The master suite occupies the entire first floor and has its own feature fireplace and magnificent views. The en suite bathroom has a double bath and huge walk in shower large enough for two. The chalet also has a cinema, a games area with pool table, and a playroom with table football as well as a wellness area and large outdoor terraces with a heated infinity pool and hot tub.
A magical Winter wonderland, Mont Tremblant is the epitome of luxury in an amazing location.
- Located on its own private road in Meribel, a 3 min drive from the centre.
- Ski lifts
- Nearest lift is Chaudannes – 3 min drive.
- Chambery 100km or 1h35 hours transfer time, Grenoble 150 km – 2 hours, Geneva 180km – 2 hours or Lyon 180km - 2 hours. Private helicopter transfers are possible to Courchevel 1850.
- Panoramic mountains views.
- A grand elegant chalet with a charming interior full of natural light.
- Main accommodation
- Sleeps a total of 12 in 2 master suites and 4 en suite bedrooms.
- Outdoor chlorine free infinity pool & hot tub, hammam, massage area & shower.
- Wide terraces for practicing yoga or pilates.
- Toys, sledges, games and books.
- Games room with a snooker table, table football and drop down cinema screen with sky, apple TV and play station.
- Oxygenated swimming pool and hot tub and large terraces set in its own grounds.
- Chalet Spa
- This property has been verified by Chalet Spa SA Switzerland.