Superb historic 5 star estate, within 100m of the piste, ski in ski out in winter with more than 1000m² of living space set in the beautiful plot of 2,600m². The estate consist of two old buildings, the Old Barn and the Farmhouse. Either chalet can be rented independently of the other or rented together as a whole (to host up to 30 guests). The Mont d’Arbois estate is an elegant mountain residence of traditional old wood, with contemporary styling and spacious design. Offering 360 degree views over the Megève mountains, this property is located in the quiet and secluded hamlet of Mont d’Arbois, a 7 minute drive from Megève village.
The Old barn and Farmhouse offer a substantial lounge with open library, dining room, contemporary kitchen and coffee bar areas. With over five metre high ceilings, large windows with natural light, impressive beams and spectacular old fireplaces, the estate exudes a feeling of space, volume and light in a discreet location with magnificent views across the Alps.
We loved Megève and it was great to get our whole family together at the Mont d’Arbois Estate.
- In a peaceful quiet location with lots of space around the property and views.
- Ski lifts
- Megève 7 minute drive, Ski in Ski out.
- Geneva (45 minute drive).
- 360 degree panoramic views over the Megeve mountains.
- An elegant mountain residence of traditional old wood with a twist of contemporary design.
- Main accommodation
- Sleeps 26 guests in 13 bedrooms on the whole estate. The Old Barn sleeps 12 guests in 6 bedrooms and The farmhouse sleeps 14 guests in 7 bedrooms. It is possible to rent the whole property or either part.
- Relaxation area with a jacuzzi & hammam as well as an area to enjoy massage treatments.
- Media lounge.
- The Alpine garden lawn is vast and spacious. There are wide terraces around the property and there is a private underground car park for up to 13 cars.
- Chalet Spa
- This property has been verified by Chalet Spa.