Chalet Le Grenier in Meribel enjoys an enviable location 50 m from the Morel chairlift and the Hulotte piste. Triple height windows from the main living and dining area offer sweeping panoramic mountain views. Wide glass doors open onto a large sunny terrace where you can relax and enjoy watching people ski by. The chalet offers ski in and ski out access.
Le Grenier is large and imposing, a total of 550m2 beautifully designed over 5 floors with relaxation and enjoyment at the forefront of its design. The entrance to the chalet opens into a central foyer with views over the main living area below. A central fireplace creates coziness and a lift can effortlessly transport you between the different floors, which are all impeccably designed and furnished.
There are 6 generously sized bedrooms, five of which have direct access to a balcony or terrace with mountain views. The chalet also has a boot room, games room, a study and a spa.
An absolutely stunning chalet you will not want to leave.
- Located in Meribel opposite the Morel chairlift, a 2 min drive from the centre.
- Ski lifts
- Nearest lift is Morel chair lift (50 m).
- Chambery 100km or 1h35 hours transfer time, Grenoble 150 km – 2 hours, Geneva 180km – 2 hours or Lyon 180km - 2 hours. Private helicopter transfers are possible to Courchevel 1850.
- Panoramic mountains views.
- Mood lighting and an integrated sound system sit alongside exquisite design to create total Alpine luxury.
- Main accommodation
- Sleeps a total of 12 in 2 master suites and 4 ensuite bedrooms.
- Large sunken jacuzzi, sauna and private massage room.
- Fully equipped gym with Technogym equipment, TRX and integrated sound system.
- Toys, sledges, games and books.
- Games Room with a snooker table and wide screen TV with sky, apple TV and playstation. Library and study.
- Ski in/Ski out. Direct access to the Trois Vallees ski terrain.
- Chalet Spa
- This property has been verified by Chalet Spa SA Switzerland.