Nestled in the exclusive enclave of Oberlech with breath-taking views of the surrounding peaks, this ski-in ski-out chalet is one of Lech’s most prestigious luxury properties.
With a spacious master suite, two family suites, and a further two double bedroom suites, the chalet sleeps a total of ten adults and four children. The chalet’s relaxation area and spa includes a sauna, Hammam and gym, massage room and large outdoor hot tub which is located on the terrace overlooking the ski area, and has uninterrupted views of the surrounding mountains. The property also has a snooker room, bar, library and cinema. A large open plan reception and dining area has a table seating up to 18, and is the perfect space for entertaining guests who can choose from a selection of fine wines from the chalet’s own cellar.
Amazing location – you can ski to your front door!
- Ski in/ski out in an exclusive enclave in Oberlech.
- Ski lifts
- 1 minute from the next ski lift or ski down 900 meters to Schlosskopf lift.
- Nearest airports
- St Gallen (33km or 35mins), Friedrichshafen (70km or 1h40), Innsbruck (91km or 1h35), or Zurich (123km or 2h10). There is a heliport in Lech.
- South facing balconies with panoramic mountain views.
- A mix of modern chic and traditional design.
- Main accommodation
- Sleeps 10 + 4 in 3 double bedroom suites and 2 family suites.
- Outdoor pool.
- Hot tub, sauna & hammam as well as a wellness area and massage treatment room.
- A fully equipped gym.
- A large private cinema room and entertainment area with a pool/snooker table and bar.
- Terrace with large hot tub and beautiful south facing views.
- The property is managed by a team of professional service staff and a range of professional services are available with rental bookings. These services may include professional host, housekeeping, private chef, concierge and driver service. In addition, our spa services may include access to a variety of massage, pedicures, manicures, hair styling and treatments. Please contact us to confirm the services included, if there are supplemental costs which may apply and any special requirements.
- Further information
- Rentals on catered basis only. Rates include: a highly qualified professional chef to prepare breakfast; after-ski snacks and dinner (6 evenings, one evening dinner off); non alcoholic drinks, beer and house wines, open bar; a chalet manager who will see to your every need while you stay; skibutler – skiinstructor for 5 days; a team of hosts; daily housekeeping; toiletries; slippers and robes. Staff service hours are from 7am to 11pm.
- Chalet Spa
- This property has been verified by Chalet Spa SA Switzerland.