The first luxury chalet of its kind in the village of Selva Gardena, Chalet Pine Lodge enjoys a prime South facing position amidst the Sassolungo, Puez and Sella Massif mountains of the Dolomites in Northern Italy.
This area of the Dolomites is in the South Tyrol and Selva Gardena forms part of the ‘Leading Mountain Resorts of the World’. Chalet Pine Lodge sleeps 8 guests in 4 individually designed bedroom suites and has views over the Selva Gardena village to the Sella Massif mountains beyond. The interior has been carefully designed with comfort and luxury in mind, and includes an impressive collection of art and wooden sculpture, all locally produced by two world famous artists who have studios nearby.
Chalet Pine Lodge has an indoor swimming pool with a feature waterfall and spa area, as well as an outdoor hot tub on the terrace. The in-house cinema has the latest technology with plenty of games to enjoy, and the fitness room has Technogym equipment for guests looking to maintain a fitness regime.
A luxury private catered chalet on the pistes in Selva.
- The village center is a five minute walk away.
- Ski lifts
- 300m from the nearest ski lift.
- Nearest airports
- Closest are Bolzano airport (40 km) and Innsbruck airport (120km). Slightly further are Verona (190km), Bergamo (270km) and Marco Polo airport in Venice (270km), Munich airport (300km) and Milan Malpensa (350km).
- South facing terrace with views over Selva Gardena village and the Sella Massif mountains.
- Tasteful and harmonious, yet practical at the same time. Each room is individually decorated.
- Main accommodation
- Sleeps 8 guests in 4 bedroom suites.
- An indoor pool with a feature waterfall.
- The chalet has a spa area with a sauna/steam room, wellness shower and relaxation area where massage treatments are available. There is also an outdoor hot tub.
- A fitness room with Technogym equipment, as well as options for yoga and pilates.
- A cinema offering lots of games as well as some popular gaming chairs. A variety of games are available.
- An outdoor terrace with relaxed chairs to enjoy a drink and take in the view, as well as a hot tub.
- The property is managed by a team of professional service staff and a range of professional services are available with rental bookings. These services may include professional host, housekeeping, private chef, concierge and driver service. In addition, our spa services may include access to a variety of massage, pedicures, manicures, hair styling and treatments. Please contact us to confirm the services included, if there are supplemental costs which may apply and any special requirements.
- Chalet Spa
- This property has been verified by Chalet Spa SA Switzerland.