Chalet Lhotse is in the popular high altitude French resort of Val d’Isere, overlooking the famous ‘La Face’ ski run. The fabulous living room has a large open fire and a grand piano sits alongside a private bar, giving you a strong flavor of the beautiful design and luxury.
A substantial property, Chalet Lhotse sleeps 12 adults in six suites and 2 children in a bunk room. There are plenty of facilities to keep guests of all ages engaged. The dining area is large and comfortable, with views over La Face piste and the village church spire. There is a downstairs private bar and relaxation area for a post dinner drink or bar game.
Lhotse has a very special spa. A large indoor swimming pool has a state of the art projector screen which descends at the touch of a button. There is a private massage room, sauna, hammam, indoor jacuzzi and a fully equipped gym. There are terraces around the chalet and an outdoor hot tub from which to enjoy the views.
Great service, friendly staff and an awesome chalet.
- Located in Val d’isere, a 5 min walk from the centre.
- Ski lifts
- Nearest lift is Solaise ski lift – 5 min walk.
- Chambery 140km or 2h15 transfer time, Grenoble 160km or 2h30, Geneva 220km or 3hr, or Lyon 220km or 3h transfer time.
- Panoramic mountains views.
- Lavish design combined with relaxed chalet chic and state of the art technology.
- Main accommodation
- Sleeps 12 adults and 2 children in 6 bedrooms (one of which has a bunk room).
- Indoor oxygenated swimming pool with projector screen.
- Indoor pool, jacuzzi, sauna, gym and relaxation area.
- Fully equipped gym.
- Playroom with toys, sledges, games and books.
- Private bar area with games, cinema and grand piano.
- Large terrace with a hot tub.
- Chalet Spa
- This property has been verified by Chalet Spa SA Switzerland.