Chalet Namaste in one of the leading private homes in Courchevel 1850 and is located on the Bellecote piste, making it a perfect ski in ski out property. This property was the former summer residence of UK Prime Minister Baroness Thatcher.
With a large south facing balcony, Chalet Namaste has views over to the main slopes of Courchevel. Located in the exclusive gated community of Hameau de Cachemire, the property has the classic charm of a traditional Alpine chalet with the modern luxury of a fantastic spa.
With accommodation for 8 adults and a specially designed bunk room sleeping 4 children, this property has been designed with a number of living areas to create a feeling of space and tranquility.
Home from home, we found the chalet very relaxing and can’t wait to come back next year.
- Located in the private Hameau de Cachemire gated community.
- Ski lifts
- Bellecote green piste Ski in Ski out, distance to resort centre 6 min drive.
- Courchevel Altiport (10mins) or Chambery (1h45), Grenoble (1h50), Geneva (2h30) or Lyon (2h30).
- Nearly every window faces South as well as the large sunny terrace and the view is over the Bellecote piste to Courchevel.
- A blend of contemporary features and classic chalet décor with original old wood beams and plenty of natural light through the windows.
- Main accommodation
- Sleeps 8 adults and 4 children in a bunk room with adjoining TV lounge area. The Namaste apartment is also available for staff and sleeps 2 guests.
- Indoor swimming pool with a relaxation and bar area.
- Sauna & hammam as well as a massage treatment room.
- Has a children’s living room equipped with games and a T.V. There is also a Moroccan Mezzanine room with a TV and sofa area.
- Large alpine garden with lawn bordered with christmas trees.
- Chalet Spa
- This property has been verified by Chalet Spa.