Chalet Jejalp in Morzine sits in the Portes du Soleil ski area and is a perfect location for families, with a short transfer time from Geneva airport. Beautifully designed throughout with incredible attention to detail, double height glass windows create a spacious and bright interior that is both luxurious and relaxing.
A superb master suite and three double/twin en-suite bedrooms accommodate 8 adults and a family suite alongside a 4 bunk kids room means the chalet can have up to 14 guests with 10 adults and 4 children.
An open fireplace is the focal point of the main entertaining area, and the chalet has several other entertainment areas including a cinema with a fully stocked bar and pool table. Chalet Jejalp has beautiful views over the mountains that can be admired from the expansive terrace.
The wellness area is located on the middle floor of the chalet and includes a sunken jacuzzi, sauna and relaxation area. Floor to ceiling glass windows allow you to take full advantage of the sweeping valley views. There is also a fully equipped gym.
More super-home than ski chalet.
- In a private enclave of chalets on the Route de la Manche, a 5 min drive from the centre.
- Ski lifts
- Nearest lift is Nyon ski lift – 5 min drive.
- Geneva 80km – 1h15 transfer time, Chambery 125km or 1h25, Lyon 200km – 2h15.
- Panoramic mountains views.
- Aged and honey toned timber blend with luxurious furnishings and soft cashmeres creating a warm and welcoming ambience.
- Main accommodation
- Sleeps a total of 14 in five luxury suites and a childrens bunk room.
- Indoor jacuzzi, sauna, gym and relaxation area.
- Fully equipped gym.
- Toys, sledges, games and books.
- Games room with a snooker table, private bar area and cinema.
- Large terrace for entertaining and taking in the view.
- Chalet Spa
- This property has been verified by Chalet Spa SA Switzerland.